Two scenarios. One – selling products to customers. And two – selling products to another business. Which is a more complex job?
The latter, of course. After all, you are a business owner dealing with another business owner who is definitely not in for a ride!
According to a Forrester Research Report, B2B e-commerce is predicted to hit $1.2 trillion in the United States by 2021. If you are an online B2B ecommerce business owner who is into selling an array of wholesale products, it is imperative to enhance the flexibility of your website. And to be able to do that, you need some robust Magento extensions that can help to enhance the look, feel and UX of your website.
“Magento Extensions, Yeah I’ve heard that before.” You may say. Of Course you have. But with so many options available in the market, it can get quite difficult to choose the ones that can truly enhance the frontend and backend of your store. Also, some extensions just consume more Gigabytes of your RAM and serve no good purpose.
Extension, as the name suggests, should actually add value to your Magento store and not create further problems for you. Needless to say, they should be easy to integrate and user-friendly. Keeping these pointers in mind, we are here with a list of 5 Magento extensions that your B2B Magento Store must have:
B2B ecommerce store owners can reach their international clients effortlessly through the Magento Language Translator. AppJetty’s Magento Language Translator Extension can drive your language blues away by helping you translate the content of your store in the language you want. Here are some of its features:
• Product detail translation
• Search and translate the content you want
• Mass translate the content of different categories
• Translate Meta Data and improve your rankings
• Translate product reviews
This above Magento extension is compatible with Magento 2, is 100% bug-free and optimized for best performance.
Search Pro | v1.4.15
In today’s fast paced times, nobody prefers to surf through a huge online store to find what one wants. It asks for a lot of time and efforts. And that, leads to cart abandonments. The next product by Amasty can help your customers find exactly what they’re looking for. Take a look at some of its features:
• Boost the relevance of search results
• Help customers find the products they’re looking for
• Add search priority for different attributes
• Select the type of search – ‘like’, ‘full text’ or ‘combined’
• Highly-configurable autocomplete search
If you are looking for a superior quality list of advanced tools for better search, Search Pro is an extension you can consider investing into.
Social media is spearheading the ecommerce movement. And it is no longer an unknown fact. Some striking statistics have shown that 46% of internet users go to social media pages while considering a purchase. Which means, it is valuable, profitable and irreplaceable. If you want to tap benefits out of this trend, Social Login by Magestore is your way to go. Using Magento Social Login extension, your customers can:
• Log in to your company website with their social media accounts
• Can choose up to 18 different types of accounts to log in
• Provide customers with a new password to create a separate account
• Change position of your social login bar
• Admin can flexibly choose Redirect URL to the preferred page
• Offer login through Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Amazon etc
The latest version of this extension is compatible with SUPEE-9767 Magento patch.
After an order is placed online, begins a prolonged saga of anticipation! And customers hate to be a part of that horror story. They like to know when and at what time they will receive their orders so that they can keep themselves available. Estimated Delivery Date Extension by Plumrocket can take the speculation out of order delivery process. Here’s what you can do with it:
• Display the estimated delivery date on checkout page, product page, emails etc.
• Choose the delivery date type (Inherited, Disabled, Dynamic) for each category of product
• Eliminate holidays and weekends from the arrival date.
Recently, this extension has added a feature of setting estimated delivery and shipping dates for a specific simple product belonging to the configurable product.
Most of the B2B ecommerce store owners tend to forget that checkout process is the most crucial element of any sales funnel. And an overly complex checkout process is a perfect recipe to cart abandonments! To keep this problem at bay, you need to cut down the checkout steps from 6 to 1. One Step Checkout for Magento 1 does exactly that. It has:
• AJAX technology which updates the page as you go
• Facility for the admin to add extra fields
• Split addresses for shipping and billing
• Device responsive design that fits all screens
This extension is created specifically for Magento 1 store owners.
Mr. Maulik Shah is the founder & CEO of AppJetty, a digital software products store specializing in extensions, plugins and apps for host of software platforms like Magento, WordPress, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, Odoo, Dynamics CRM, etc.